To aid in the setup of Internet Explorer for Plexus Online use, Plexus
offers the Plexus Online Automatic Setup. This program, when run from
your machine, will automatically configure the settings required to run
Plexus Online on Internet Explorer 6. The exact settings changed
are listed further below.
Simply complete the following steps:
1) Ensure you are logged onto your machine as an Administrative
user. Plexus Auto Setup will not allow non-administrative users to
complete the auto setup.
2) Close all programs you have running. Please be aware that at the
end of the Auto Setup, your PC will automatically reboot without
any kind of prompt.
3) Click the following link to Setup
4) When asked to "Run" or "Save" the program, choose to
"Run" the program.
5) You will be asked to run the Plexus Automatic Setup. Click the
"More Options" button and select "Always run software from "Plexus Systems LLC"
as depicted below.
Once setup is complete, the following changes will have been made
to your IE configuration:
On the Internet Options -> Tools, General Tab:
On the Internet Options -> Tools, Security Tab:
On the Internet Options -> Tools, Privacy Tab:
On the Internet Options -> Tools, Advanced Tab: